Solvent-Free SE Adhesive
Bond 1-SF is a self-etch, one-coat bonding agent that is solvent-free — eliminating the need to air dry. This feature protects against sensitivity and prevents evaporation for stability and consistency. Bond-1 SF is designed for direct composite restorations and dual cure materials.* Bond-1 SF provides optimal bond strengths up to 30.4 MPa in just three basic steps: apply evenly, rub for 20 seconds, and light cure.
- Solvent-free – protects against sensitivity, eliminating common technique-sensitive issues such as under- and over-drying; also prevents evaporation
- No air drying – saves you precious chair time; doesn’t leave you guessing “how dry is too dry”
- Self-etch – no need to acid etch; saves time and protects against sensitivity
- Versatile – can be used in conjunction with light cure and dual cure materials*
- Unique handling properties – enables an even spread of the material, ensuring complete coverage and optimal results
- One coat – easy to use; reduces procedure time
- Direct composite restorations
- Bonding agent for repairs to composite, ceramic and metal substrates
- Pit and fissure sealant
- Compatible with dual cure materials, only when the initial layer is light initiated.
Brand: PENTRON By Kerr - Made in USA
*Compatible with dual cure materials only when the initial layer of dual cure material is light cured.